HVAC Products and Services
We are committed to providing "Maximum Comfort and Performance" in both service and sales to our customers.
- Energy Saving Central Cooling Systems Installed And Repaired
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Emergency service available
- Freon leak detection
- Service and replacement for all cooling and heating systems
- Preventative maintenance membership
- Variety of systems and equipment to fit your budget
- Flat rate billing, your cost of repair upfront
- Heat load calculation Manual J
- Lennox and Nortek systems
- Repair and provide maintenance for all major brands of equipment, gas/electric furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioning, ductless heating, and cooling installations.
Become a Preventative Maintenance Customer! Starting at $199.00, plus $105 for each additional system. As a Preventative Maintenance Customer, you are guaranteed 2 complimentary precision tune-ups, $30 service fee, and 10% discount on repairs. Contact us today to get started!
If you would like additional information on any of these products, contact our office today for a consultation.
Every year Homeowners invest large amounts of money to install energy efficient windows and doors. On average energy efficient thermal pane windows and storm doors can cost the homeowner $300.00 or more each. Yet… they overlook the attic opening, a huge energy loss hotspot. Homeowners, you can solve that problem with Attic Tent®.
The Attic Tent® is an easy and affordable solution for making your home much more comfortable and less expensive to heat and cool.
Attic Tent® Benefits
- The Attic Tent® creates a air-tight barrier, reducing energy loss in and out of the home.
- The Attic Tent® can help reduce your energy bills year round, during both summer and winter temperatures.
- Attic Tent® can help Improve both your heating and air conditioning systems to run more efficiently.
- Restricts air tranfer between your home living space and the attic, which improves your indoor air quality.
- On average the Attic Tent® can pay for itself in energy savings in 1-3 years (results may vary).
- Our Attic Tents® are made from durable materials, heavy duty Nylon zippers allow for easy access.
- Attic Tent®comes fully assembled and can be installed in minutes during a (insert you company name here) service call.
- Attic Tent® is the only insulated attic access cover on the market with tested results by a national third party.
- Oak Ridge National Labortory (ORNL) tested actual perfomance effects in a simulated home application.
- ORNL rated all Attic Tent® sizes at a 6.6 R-Value and a 76% reduction of energy/heat flow loss.
- The original Attic Tent® is the industry standard for insulated attic access covers and is a name you can trust.
- Only the original Attic Tent® carries a full 10 year warenty against manufacture defects.
- The original Attic Tent® can only be purchased through selected quality distributors.
Why wait? Have Air Max Heating & Cooling install the original Attic Tent® during your next service.
After all, energy costs are not getting any lower!
“When an area is operating in a severe positive or negative pressure, a significant amount of conditioned air can be expelled to the outside. Hot or cold and even dirty air can be pulled into a room through loose fitting doors, windows or other envelope penetrations by negative pressures”.
High Performance Contracting August Newsletter – Article “balancing more then just air”
AirMAX Heating & Cooling
3010 Lakeland Cove, Suite L
Flowood, MS 39232
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 5pm