HVAC Products and Services
We are committed to providing "Maximum Comfort and Performance" in both service and sales to our customers.
- Energy Saving Central Cooling Systems Installed And Repaired
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Emergency service available
- Freon leak detection
- Service and replacement for all cooling and heating systems
- Preventative maintenance membership
- Variety of systems and equipment to fit your budget
- Flat rate billing, your cost of repair upfront
- Heat load calculation Manual J
- Lennox and Nortek systems
- Repair and provide maintenance for all major brands of equipment, gas/electric furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioning, ductless heating, and cooling installations.
Become a Preventative Maintenance Customer! Starting at $233.64, plus $126.43 for each additional system. As a Preventative Maintenance Customer, you are guaranteed 2 complimentary precision tune-ups, $45 service fee, and 10% discount on repairs. Contact us today to get started!
Every year Homeowners invest large amounts of money to install energy efficient windows and doors. On average energy efficient thermal pane windows and storm doors can cost the homeowner $300.00 or more each. Yet… they overlook the attic opening, a huge energy loss hotspot. Homeowners, you can solve that problem with Attic Tent®.
The Attic Tent® is an easy and affordable solution for making your home much more comfortable and less expensive to heat and cool.
Attic Tent® Benefits
- The Attic Tent® creates a air-tight barrier, reducing energy loss in and out of the home.
- The Attic Tent® can help reduce your energy bills year round, during both summer and winter temperatures.
- Attic Tent® can help Improve both your heating and air conditioning systems to run more efficiently.
- Restricts air tranfer between your home living space and the attic, which improves your indoor air quality.
- On average the Attic Tent® can pay for itself in energy savings in 1-3 years (results may vary).
- Our Attic Tents® are made from durable materials, heavy duty Nylon zippers allow for easy access.
- Attic Tent®comes fully assembled and can be installed in minutes during a (insert you company name here) service call.
- Attic Tent® is the only insulated attic access cover on the market with tested results by a national third party.
- Oak Ridge National Labortory (ORNL) tested actual perfomance effects in a simulated home application.
- ORNL rated all Attic Tent® sizes at a 6.6 R-Value and a 76% reduction of energy/heat flow loss.
- The original Attic Tent® is the industry standard for insulated attic access covers and is a name you can trust.
- Only the original Attic Tent® carries a full 10 year warenty against manufacture defects.
- The original Attic Tent® can only be purchased through selected quality distributors.
Why wait? Have Air Max Heating & Cooling install the original Attic Tent® during your next service.
After all, energy costs are not getting any lower!
“When an area is operating in a severe positive or negative pressure, a significant amount of conditioned air can be expelled to the outside. Hot or cold and even dirty air can be pulled into a room through loose fitting doors, windows or other envelope penetrations by negative pressures”.
High Performance Contracting August Newsletter – Article “balancing more then just air”
AirMAX Heating & Cooling
3010 Lakeland Cove, Suite L
Flowood, MS 39232
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 5pm